BID Leicester Voluntary Contribution Scheme
Opting in to the BID Leicester contribution levy scheme will give your business access to the benefits of being a BID Leicester levy-payer.
Voluntary contributors within the BID Leicester area will contribute a fixed amount of £250 per year for the duration of the BID term. Businesses outside the area can also join, with their levy being calculated according to their rateable value – see here for information on how BID levy is calculated.
The benefits of being a BID Leicester levy-payer are potentially worth thousands of pounds to your business:
- The LoyalFree digital loyalty scheme app (up to £480 a year)
- Business training sessions (up to £200 per session)
- Savings Advisory Service, which has already seen businesses make substantial savings that outweigh their levy payment
- Street Ambassador Service, which has already proven invaluable to businesses and the public in the city centre
- Footfall tracking data reports to help you understand footfall trends in the city and make smarter businesses decisions (from spring 2019)
- Independent businesses can benefit from being part of our independents promotional campaign planned for 2019
- All employees of BID levy-paying businesses will benefit from our Employee Rewards Scheme being developed in 2019
- Place marketing benefits including increased footfall and raised profile of the city as a result of BID projects and marketing campaigns.
- The opportunity to shape BID spend to help improve Leicester city centre
If you would like to meet with one of the team to discuss becoming a voluntary contribution, get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org